Electric Personal Manicure and Pedicure Kit
SALON-QUALITY MANICURE AND PEDICURE KIT - 65% OFF TODAY
FREE Shipping On All US Orders
This Electric Personal Manicure and Pedicure Kit features an ergonomic design that handles easily to help you achieve salon-quality manicures and pedicures at home.
It comes with 6 professional attachments for smoothing corns and calluses, removing excess cuticles, and filing, shaping and buffing nails. Especially for Acrylics false nail shaping. Also equipped three coarse sand head and three fine sand head.
Get This Today At Over 65% OFF Regular Price with FREE Shipping. Limited Quantity. Act Fast. Our Deals Go Quickly!
Easy to carry around! This is a product every woman should own! Never worry about your nails again. Keep them glowing everyday in just a few seconds!
They won't be this cheap again! Buy some for yourself, friends, and family!
1. Light-weight design for precise operation.
2. The nail file can be used for natural nails as well as artificial nails.
3. For professional salon or home use.
Variable Speed Control: 3,000 ~ 20,000 (great speed control)
Size: 6.2" INCHES 16cm (L) x 2.4cm (Diameter of handpiece)
Multi use: This tool can be used for carving, engraving, routing, grinding, sharpening, sanding, polishing, drilling and so on
- Unplug the tool from electric outlet before loading a bit.
- Press button to lock shaft, loosen the collet nut. Insert the bit, and tighten the collet securely.
- There is an OFF/ON switch. When the switch is on, the tool runs at a lower speed in the beginning, slide the switch to find the speed needed from 3,000 to 20,000rpm. Slide the switch towards OFF for complete stop.
- When finished, turn off the tool and unplug it.
Shipping: Free Shipping available at checkout.
- Do not use near or place in water. If motor falls into water, unplug immediately. Do not reach into water.
- Do not touch the bit after use. The bit is too hot to be touched by bare hands.
- Keep dust out of eyes and lungs by using protective eye-wear or a dust mask
- Always unplug it after use
- When the machine is not in use, all tool must be stored in a dry location and keep away from children.
- Always unplug the tool when you change accessory
- As with any electric tool designed for professionals, consult a professional before using this tool on natural nails. Improper use of this tool can cause serious damage.
- Do not use near children since device heats up when in use.
- Make sure that you have a nonheat surface to put it on when cooling.